• Sublet the Brooklyn crib for the summer
• Travel to Michigan for pre-production, perhaps shakedown cruise on North Manitou with the new production kit
• Train ticket from Michigan to Cali
• Find a boat (or balloon) from Cali to Hawaii
So Jeff’s rule is – no jets. Jet travel consumes a crazy amount of fuel, it’s the stuff of big footprints. I’ll catch a train from Kalamazoo to Cali, that’s about $150. From there I’ve got to beg borrow or steal a ride to the 8 oceans.
• Rendevous with Kai and Desire in Kona June 15-21
• Find a boat back to Turtle Island August – September